Standing up for Hamilton Mountain
- Deputy Whip and critic for Children and Youth Services.
- Monique has fought for and represented Hamilton Mountain riding since 2011.
- A healthcare and children and youth champion, she was successful in fighting alongside families to remove age-discrimination in autism treatment access and gathered all-party support for eliminating wait-lists for children and youth access to mental health services.
- She was voted “Best Local Politician” (Platinum or Diamond awards), four years running by the readers of Hamilton Community News and “Most Determined MPP” by her MPP colleagues at Queen’s Park
- Monique understands that the Hamilton Mountain community needs leadership that will continue fighting for better access to healthcare, universal pharmacare and dental care and on-the-job protection